Wednesday 4 February 2015

 Hello all welcome to the blog ... Nik and I have arrived in Dubai for a 2 day stopover on our way to Australia. I have to say first that writing this page has taken me a good hour as the blog page initially was in Arabic and when I figured out how to get it into English it then wrote everything backwards as they read from right to left!
The flight was a little fraught as we had two screaming kids behind us on the plane so sleep was intermittent and neither of us looking our best. Nik somehow managed to keep her luggage weight under 20kg but I think this is because my case contains a load of her shit too.
We are staying at The Fraser Suites on the 26th floor of the Sidra Tower with views of the sea, skyscrapers and building works. It's a self contained apartment fitted out very nicely indeed. Nik is about to crash out for a few hours and I will not be far behind her so i will sign off for now and hopefully post a few pictures of the apartment ...... cheers Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment